Menicon Menicare Plus is a multipurpose gas permeable (GP) lens care solution, which fulfils the high expectation of GP lens wearers of thoroughly cleaning your lenses, ensuring lens hygiene and comfort throughout the day.
It is recommended to use Menicare Plus solution daily to rinse, clean, disinfect and store your GP lenses.
EASY TO USE:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Remove your GP lenses, soak the lens on the palm of your hands with Menicare Plus solution, and gently rub both surfaces with your finger.
- Rinse the lens thoroughly with Menicare Plus solution.
- Fill the lens case with a fresh dose of Menicare Plus solution and soak the lens for at least 5 minutes. Lens wear can now be resumed when required.
- Before wearing the lens, rinse the lens thoroughly with Menicare Plus solution.
- Dispose the old lens solution from the lens casing, rinse the casing with Menicare Plus solution, and let it air dry.
Menicon Progent is a weekly protein remover, disinfectant and intensive cleaner compatible with all GP contact lenses.
To ensure excellent comfort and prolong the life of your GP lenses it is recommended to remove proteins with Menicon Progent weekly, in combination with MeniCare Plus Solution.
Progent strong cleaning efficacy
- Menicon Progent is a solution particularly recommended for cleaning and removing proteins from the surface of the lens by simply soaking them in the mixture for only 30 minutes.
- Strong and rapid disinfection* in 5 minutes against all the organisms likely to contaminate lenses, including bacteria, moulds, yeasts, viruses and Ancanthamoeba trophozoites and cysts.
Microscopic view of the effect of Menicon’s Progent on protein removal from the surface of a GP contact lens.
- Menicon Progent 7 treatments (7 doses of each Progent A & B)
How to use:
- Open Progent A and B containers by gently twisting the top of the containers and carefully fill the vial with Progent A and B.
- Place the lenses in the lens holders on the vial’s cap and close the vial cap securely.
- Gently shake the vial a few times. and soak the lenses in Progent for 30 minutes maximum.
- Open the vial, and thoroughly rinse the lenses with MeniCare Plus.
- After rinsing the lenses with MeniCare Plus, you can wear the lenses or store them in a lens case with MeniCare Plus.
- After lenses have been removed from the vial holders, discard Progent mixture into the sink, rinse the vial thoroughly with MeniCare Plus, and allow the vial to air dry.
* cf disinfecting tests:
Antiviral efficacy (Medical University Nancy MDT, reference: CEN / TC216 / N 98, AFNOR NFT 72 – 180)
Antibacterial and antifungal activity (MENICON PHARMA ref: ISO / CD 14729 stand alone test).
Anti-acanthamoeba activity (Bacteriology Institute, Strasbourg Medical University ; Menicon Co., Ltd. / Microbiology and Immunology Department, University of Leicester UK).
A complete GP lens cleaning kit, but in a smaller size for convenience when travelling, or to help our new Menicon GP lens wearer to get their journey started.
- 1 Menicare 50ml bottle
- 1 Progent treatment (A+B)
- 1 GP lens case
- 1 Progent case
Menicon TINU is an aspheric rigid gas permeable lens with thinner lens edge design that maximizes the comfort of wearing of RGP. Due to the rigidity of RGP lenses, the adaptation of RGP will take some time, but with Menicon TINU, the adaptation period is greatly reduced.
In a proven study, existing RGP wearer says TINU is better than their old RGP, even 25% of non-contact lens wearer says the comfort level is excellent!
Recommended to be used with Menicon Lens Care Products.
Material: Z Material (hyper-permeable copolymer)
Oxygen permeability: 163 Dk/t *
Refractive index: 1.44
Visible light transmittance: 90% or more
*higher value indicates more oxygen is transmitted to your cornea
ADVANTAGES OF WEARING MENICON TINU
With a new concept of a “defocus -correction aspheric surface”, stable, high quality vision is achieved by controlling aberrations with the front surface of the lens. It is a new type of aspheric lens, which is not affected by movement of the lens as you blink, stable vision, and the degree of refraction which can vary from person to person.
Aiming to improve wearing comfort, the thin round edge relieves irritation to the eyelid and cornea, providing wearing comfort comparable to soft contact lenses.These lenses are recommended for first time GP lens wearers, or for the former GP lens wearers who stopped wearing them due to discomfort.
Menicon Z Night is one of the non-invasive options for people who want hassle free vision throughout the daily activities. It is worn at night during your sleep to achieve clear vision throughout the day without glasses or lenses. It works by reshaping the cornea into a more spherical shape.
Recommended to be used with Menicon Lens Care Products.
- Material: Z Material (hyper-permeable copolymer)
- Oxygen permeability: 163Dk/t (higher value indicates more oxygen is transmitted to your cornea)
- UV filter: Benzotriazol
- Color: Pink right lens and Blue left lens
Advantages of wearing Menicon Z night
- Freedom from visual correction during the day and excellent vision to undertake all sorts of activities.
- Minimized allergies and dry eyes.
- High Dk material Menicon Z Night lens wear with maximum corneal oxygenation, keeping your cornea healthy.
- Fitting based on the latest Easyfit software calculation to improve the first time wearing experience.
*** Menicon Z material is the world first Hyper Dk GP lens material approved by FDA up to 30 days continuous wear.
Menicon Malaysia > Products
Showing all 5 results